Where to stay in Granada? The city of Granada is not very big, you can easily find your way around. However, some areas of Granada are interesting for the visit only, and others are perfect for both the visit and for accommodation. Let’s find out here which are the best places to stay in Granada as a couple or as a family?
- Best areas to stay in Granada ✨
- Hotels for a romantic getaway in Granada 💜
- Hotels for a family trip to Granada 🌟
- TOP 7 things to visit in Granada 🥇
1. Best areas in Granada
Where to stay in Granada? Here is the TOP 3 neighborhoods where to stay in Granada:
- Albaicín: cobbled streets, small squares, superb view of the Alhambra
- Realejo San Mathias: on the other side of the Dorro River, near the Alhambra
- Centro Sagrario: central district where the Cathedral of the Incarnation of Granada is located
To avoid. Sacromonte is an interesting district to visit to discover a nice view of the city or to visit the Sacromonte Abbey, but not necessarily the most practical district for visits.
What to see, what to do in Granada? Discover the essentials to know to prepare your trip in our blog article: Tips for visiting Granada in 2 or 3 days.
2. Hotels for a romantic getaway in Granada
Here are two perfect hotels where to stay in Granada for a couple.
In the heart of the old town of Granada. To mark your romantic stay in Granada, you can choose the Eurostars Catedral hotel. The location is perfect for visiting the Cathedral of Granada and then discovering the cobbled streets and whitewashed houses and small squares of Granada.
In the neighborhood of Realejo San Mathias. Not far from the Alhambra in Granada, in a 17th century building, the Gar Anat Hotel Boutique offers spacious double rooms, some of which have a large bathtub. The hotel is particularly charming and perfect for a romantic stay in Granada.
3. Hotels where to stay in Granada with family
Here are some examples of nice accommodation for visiting Granada with the family.
Stay in Granada in a typical 18th century house. The Anacapri hotel offers triple or quadruple rooms for a successful family stay in Granada! This is a very good place to stay in Granada.
Stay in Granada in an apartment. The apartment can also be a good solution. CANDIL SUITE Origen are perfect for a family stay in Granada. Breakfasts are included in the price: no need to prepare food in the morning!
4. What to visit in Granada?
Here is our TOP 7 must-see things to do and visit in Granada:
- Visit the Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces in Granada (book skip-the-line tickets here: highly recommended in summer period )
- Visit the Cathedral of the Incarnation of Granada and the Royal Chapel
- Stroll through the historic center of Granada on foot
- Take a moment of relaxation in the Hammam Al Ándalus
- Discover Sacromonte: visit the caves and Sacromonte Abbey
- See a Flamenco show (check prices and availability for a Flamenco show here)
- Visiting the Alcaiceria market
The Albaicin, Realejo San Mathias and Centro Sagrario are the best areas to stay in Granada. From these districts, you can easily visit the essential places of Granada, such as the Alhambra or the Cathedral of the Incarnation.